Participants in the 8th Annual DTS College Prospects Showcase-Harvard University will play four matches, 3 singles and 1 doubles, all 8-game pro-sets.
Players wishing to apply can submit the online registration (after the date that registration opens). The registration fee is $395 ($195 for DTS clients). 64 boys and 64 girls will be selected. If the number of entries exceeds the limit, factors used to select players will be:
- Whether the player is a DTS College Recruitment Consulting client
- The player’s TRN ranking and UTR
- The player’s year in school (rising seniors will be given priority over rising sophomores and juniors)
College coaches will receive a packet containing a short bio on each player, including their Tennis Recruiting Network (TRN) ranking and rating, Universal Tennis Rating (UTR), grades and test scores, among other things. This information will be available to college coaches only and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Events in the DTS College Exposure Series get many more applicants than spots. We therefore are not able to accept all applicants, and discourage making non-refundable travel arrangements before receiving an acceptance letter from DTS. Players not accepted will have their entry fee returned. The DTS College Prospects Showcase-Harvard is open primarily to rising juniors and seniors. Rising sophomores will also be considered.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity!
Hotels and Directions
- Hyatt Regency, 575 Memorial Dr., Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, 02139-4896 Registration link to come.
- Crowne Plaza – Newton, 320 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458 Registration link to come.
- Harvard University Tennis Center 65 North Harvard St., Boston, MA 02163